News hardware Android: here are the applications to uninstall urgently on your smartphone
Nearly thirty applications present on the Google Play Store have recently been removed from the platform because they contained malware. If you had them installed, there is still time to erase them.
Security expert Dr. Web has made a specialty of track down corrupted android apps. The publisher focuses on malware like Trojan horses, adware or others that record users’ personal data. It then scans the applications officially distributed on the Google Play Store, and takes the necessary steps to have them removed.
This means that applications publicly pointed out by Dr. Web have always been removed before. But that doesn’t mean they don’t work anymore, since they can still harm the people who downloaded them.
10 million downloads for 28 malicious applications
the latest rankings infected apps from Dr. Web account 28 applications, which have accumulated 10 million downloads. If the security expert points out that some Trojans have been losing their intensity in recent weeks, such as Android.Spy.4498, known to steal information from the notifications of other applications, this does not mean that it has disappeared from the radar . In addition, new threats are constantly appearing.
Some boil down to an invasion of advertisements on the smartphone concerned, while others register the owner of the Google account for very expensive paid services, all without their knowledge. This is in particular the main activity of the various Android.Joker malware, which has been gaining momentum in recent months.
Among the applications detected in June by Dr. Web, and which were removed in July, we find a wide range of photo editing servicesbut also keyboards for Android, selections of wallpapers or telephone call personalization systems.
Often, serious applications that fall into these categories are paid. Android smartphone users are therefore lured by an attractive and above all free offer. Needless to say that these apps don’t keep any promises and that they are never slow to trigger the malware they contain.
Android apps to remove from your smartphone
Here are the 28 apps you shouldn’t keep on your Android smartphone. If you have installed one or more, remove them immediately. You can optionally scan your terminal with an antivirus to verify that there are no more threats left there.
- Photo Editor: Retouch & Cutout (de.nineergysh.quickarttwo)
- Photo Editor: Art Filters (gb.painnt.moonlightingnine)
- Photo Editor – Design Maker (gb.twentynine.redaktoridea)
- Photo Editor & Background Eraser (de.photoground.twentysixshot)
- Photo & Exif Editor (de.xnano.photoexifeditornine)
- Photo Editor – Filters Effects (de.hitopgop.sixtyeightgx)
- Photo Filters & Effects (de.sixtyonecollice.cameraroll)
- Photo Editor: Blur Image (de.instgang.fiftyggfife)
- Photo Editor: Cut, Paste (de.fiftyninecamera.rollredactor)
- Emoji Keyboard: Stickers & GIFs (gb.crazykey.sevenboard)
- Neon Theme Keyboard (com.neonthemekeyboard.app)
- Neon Theme – Android Keyboard (com.androidneonkeyboard.app)
- Cashe Cleaner (com.cachecleanereasytool.app)
- Fancy Charging (com.fancyanimatedbattery.app)
- FastCleaner: Cashe Cleaner (com.fastcleanercashecleaner.app)
- Call Skins – Caller Themes (com.rockskinthemes.app)
- Funny Caller (com.funnycallercustomtheme.app)
- CallMe Phone Themes (com.callercallwallpaper.app)
- InCall: Contact Background (com.mycallcustomcallscrean.app)
- MyCall – Call Personalization (com.mycallcallpersonalization.app)
- Caller Theme (com.caller.theme.slow)
- Caller Theme (com.callertheme.firstref)
- Funny Wallpapers – Live Screen (com.funnywallpapaerslive.app)
- 4K Wallpapers Auto Changer (de.andromo.ssfiftylivesixcc)
- NewScrean: 4D Wallpapers (com.newscrean4dwallpapers.app)
- Stock Wallpapers & Backgrounds (de.stockeighty.onewallpapers)
- Notes – reminders and lists (com.notesreminderslists.app)
#Android #applications #uninstall #urgently #smartphone