The info thread:
-3:02 p.m .: Naples wants to revive Kepa Arrizabalaga. On a siding in Chelsea, the doorman could replace David Ospinaleft at the end of the contract.
– 1:35 p.m .: Another new teammate for Theater ? Rennes now wants to strengthen in attack. Two names were ticked: Arnaud Kalimuendo (PSG) and Amine Gouiri (Nice).
– 1:19 p.m.: Baba Dieng resist. Pushed towards the exit by OM according to the daily l’Equipe du jour, the young Senegalese wishes to remain in the workforce ofIgor Tudor.
– 12:55 p.m .: Ajax finally has its striker. The Ajacides are recruiting Lorenzo Lucca. The player from Pisa will be loaned for a year against one million euros. A ten million purchase option has been included in the lease.
– 12:16 p.m.: The future of N’Golo Kante will it change the situation of Frankie de Jong? If the Frenchman does not extend his contract at Chelsea, the Blues will position themselves on the Dutchman. Barca still want to sell him. Joan Laporta however, refuted the idea that he was putting pressure on his midfield. “What happens if Frenkie de Jong doesn’t take a pay cut and stays at Barca? So he will continue, he is under contract. We will respect this decision. We rely on him. No extortion is used against de Jong or anyone else.”
– 11:45 am: Arsenal ready Nuno Tavares. The 22-year-old left-back is going to seek playing time in Marseille for a season.
– 11:23 a.m.: Timo Werner towards a return to Leipzig? Not in the plans Thomas Tuchel, the German could bounce back to his former club on loan. Juventus also remains an option.
– 10:54 am: Newcastle target Maxwell Cornet. The former Lyonnais’ release clause stands at 17.5 million pounds. The Ivorian does not wish to accompany Burnley in the Championship and Newcastle is interested in him in the same way as Everton, Chelsea and Nottingham Forest.
– 10:34 a.m.: A new teammate for Arthur Theate. The Belgian, who signed for Rennes, will be joined by Joe Rodon. The Tottenham central defender is on loan for a season. It should be the central hinge with our compatriot.
– 10:16 am: Marseille does not give up Seko Fofana. After recruiting Jonathan Clauss at RC Lens, the Olympians would like to continue their market in Pas-de-Calais. No official discussion has yet started but OM leaders are closely monitoring the midfielder.
– 10:02 a.m.: Christian Kouame in Ligue 1? After his successful loan spell at Anderlecht, the Ivorian returned to Fiorentina. FC Nantes would like to recover it. He could play in the Europa League in Loire-Atlantique. Ui-jo Hwangthe forward of Bordeaux, remains the priority ofAntoine Kombouare.
– 9:46 am: Tammy Abraham wants to stay at Roma. Chelsea have a buyout clause estimated at 67 million pounds but the Englishman feels good in Italy. “The first day I arrived in Rome, I felt at home. I’m in no rush to get back to the Premier League. I’m happy in Italy.”
– 9:30 a.m.: AC Milan goes on the attack to hakim ziyech. According to L’Equipe, Chelsea would not be greedy and would barely ask for ten million euros. The Moroccan was bought from Ajax in 2020 for 40 million.
– 9:15 a.m.: Memphis Depay would he have found a way out? Undesirable at FC Barcelona, the Dutchman is the priority of Juventus. The Italians are also said to be interested in Timo Werner and Alvaro Morata should the negotiations fail. Tottenham are also following the former Lyonnais.
– 9 a.m.: Newcastle does not give up James Maddison. After having offered 40 million pounds, the Magpies want to return to the charge to secure the services of the midfielder. It remains to be seen whether Leicester will be able to keep their player despite the large sums offered by Newcastle.
#transfer #window #newspaper #solution #finally #Frenkie #Jong